There are some easy ways to diagnose why you are unable to complete the job application process. We suggest updating your web browser to the most current version and clearing your web browser’s cache and cookies. If possible, we also suggest trying a different device or web browser.
Steps to clear cache and cookies:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data
In Microsoft Edge
- On your computer, open Microsoft Edge, select Menu (3 dots icon on top right corner of the browser) > Settings > Privacy & services.
- Under Clear browsing data, select Choose what to clear.
- Select "Cached images and files" and "Cookies and other site data" check box and then select Clear.